Test Preparation Needs

This forum is a place for students to talk about, and discuss test preparation questions and queries.

Moderator: Annemarie

Test Preparation Needs

Postby Administrator » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:49:00 -0500

For all your test preparation needs, please check out InternationalStudent.com:

http://www.internationalstudent.com/testprep/
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Test Preparation Needs

Postby Proofreader » Thu, 02 Sep 2010 02:19:40 -0500

A lot of students will be required to write essays during their course. This could be a university, modular essay, a dissertation or even a PhD thesis.

Beyond the content, one of the key requirements for your work is that it is written in a clear, comprehensible and academic manner. This can be extremely difficult if English is not your native language or you are not confident with your written skills.

My aim is simple: to help you get your work right the first time! I have extensive experience in proofreading essays and over the years, have read numerous university essays, dissertations and PhD theses on various subjects. Personally, I have an undergraduate degree in Law as well as a Masters degree, so I know the quality required for a piece of academic work.

When you have worked so hard to do the research required for your work, it is only right that you get the mark you deserve by presenting your findings with wriiten clarity and academic fluency. What I offer is a professional service where I read your work and ensure the content is grammatically as well as linguistically correct. I offer this service at £7 per every one thousand words of your essay. I also guarantee to return your work to you (amended version) within 7 days of receiving your work. You may feel this is expensive and that there are other places where the work can be done for less money. However, I believe you get what you pay for. When you have worked so hard, you should get the credit you deserve, and I think paying a few extra pounds is worth the extra marks!

So, now you know what I offer, you can feel free to contact me on the following e-mail address, if you have any queries, or indeed, would like me to read through your work and amend it to a professional standard:

quality.proofreading.services@gmail.com

Thank you.
Proofreader

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Re: Test Preparation Needs

Postby WilmaFH » Wed, 17 Sep 2014 03:24:27 -0500

Hello,

Where can I find the test preparations for this year ?

I've clicked the link but the page shows a message saying "Page is Not Available"

Thanks !

Kind Regards
WilmaFH
WilmaFH

How many legs does a cat have?: 4

Return to “%s” Test Preparation - TOEFL, TOEIC, etc....